First, the different fabric organization for the Classic Yarn quality requirements
Due to the different fabric structure, the requirements for the Classic Yarn defects and Classic Yarn defects used for weaving are not the same. In general, cotton fabrics, fine fabrics than in the coarse fabric requirements are higher; plain weave fabrics than twill weave higher; thin fabric than the average fabric requirements higher.
1. plain weave fabric requirements for Classic Yarn quality
Plain weave fabric fabric warp and weft density ratio is generally close to the cloth formation, fabric tissue 1/1, so for the latitude and longitude Classic Yarn requirements are higher, which for the wrong weft, rough and weft Classic Yarns do not require more stringent The
2. poplin fabric
Poplin fabric fabric by the dense, low density, cloth Classic Yarn floating point was granular, fabric tissue 1/1. It requires a higher strength of the warp Classic Yarn, weft Classic Yarn, bamboo and neps requirements more stringent
3. Twill fabric
Twill fabric is tightly organized, densely dense, weft density is low, cloth body quite, twill lines clear, fabric organization 2 / 1,3 / 1 and 2/2. It is the warrior of the strong and the requirements of the higher, the weft of the weft and the requirements of more stringed neps.
4. satin fabric
1) The front of the tribute tribute fabric is mainly formed by the warp Classic Yarns. There are usually five tiptoe Classic Yarns and two tiptoe two tires. The fabric is thick and the cloth has tight twill effect. Tribute some have soft and smooth requirements. The fabric has 5 / 3,5 / 2 satin weave. The main feature of the tribute fabric is that most of the warp Classic Yarns appear on the front of the cloth, and the quality of the warp is higher (such as tight, loose, neps, and so on).
2) The front of the tribute fabric is mainly formed by weft Classic Yarn, soft cloth, smooth and like silk. The fabric is 5/3 weft satin. The main feature of Henggong is that most weft Classic Yarns appear on the front of the cloth, and the quality of the weft is higher (such as neps, weft and so on).
5. Fine fabric
Extra-fine fabric refers to the fabric, weft are 10tex below (60 British and above) of the fabric, and most of the combed cotton Classic Yarn, the fabric is mostly high-end products. As the Classic Yarn is fine, the fabric quality requirements are higher, so the roving, bamboo, dry, neps, Classic Yarn, Classic Yarn and gauze Classic Yarn Classic Yarn and other requirements are extremely strict.
6. Thin fabric
Thin fabric refers to the fabric of the warp and the weft arrangement of tightness are below 50%, especially the weft arrangement of the tightness of 45% and below the fabric. Due to the density of warp and weft Classic Yarn, all kinds of defects in the cloth on the high rate of development, especially the latitude of the defects, such as dry, thick latitude, bamboo, etc., more prominent.
7. Dyed fabric
1) Mitong cloth: Mitong cloth is usually through a gauze and a white gauze (or two different colors of the warp) woven into the cloth, but also the warp and weft are from a Classic Yarn and A white gauze (or two different colors of latitude and longitude Classic Yarn) weaving made.
Mitong cloth due to the characteristics of its weaving, Classic Yarn defects in the cloth exposed significantly, for the use of the Classic Yarn of the stem, hairiness and neps requirements are high;
2) youth cloth: youth cloth usually by a Classic Yarn to the Classic Yarn, weft to a white Classic Yarn woven, the same thickness of the latitude and longitude.
Youth cloth and rice Tong cloth similar, due to significant exposure to Classic Yarn defects, Classic Yarn Classic Yarn for the high requirements.
8. Polyester / cotton / polyester interlaced fabric
Cotton polyester / polyester / cotton interwoven fabric as the polyester filament dry uniform, and cotton Classic Yarn dry contrast, Classic Yarn defects exposed, especially for single dyeing, for the twist of cotton Classic Yarn, neps, dry, hairiness requirements are high.
Second, do not weave tightness for Classic Yarn quality requirements
Due to the differences in fabric structure, the weaving of different tissues will also be different. The difference in weaving will make different demands on the quality of the Classic Yarn.
According to the size of the fabric to determine the size of the fabric weaving the degree of difficulty:
Tightness = by the density / √ warp support + weft density / √ weft support
Plain 1/1 more than 38 difficult
Twill 2/1 more than 42 difficult
Khaki and double oblique 2/2 3/1 more than 45 difficult
Satin 4/1 more than 47 difficult
Difficult to fabric on the machine with a strong good Classic Yarn, the density can be used three reed and four into the reed.
Third, different printing and dyeing processing for the Classic Yarn quality requirements
After the cloth is bleached, the cloth is clear and white, so the residual defects on the cloth are more obvious, especially some oil, colored defects (such as bamboo, oil Classic Yarn, Classic Yarn, Classic Yarn, Silk "and heterosexual fibers, etc.) must pay special attention. Chemical fiber blended, pure spinning products, because of its high whiteness, so the above requirements for higher defects.
Printing blanks are roughly divided into two types of dyeing and white printing. Dyeing and printing of the cloth due to the printing of the color pattern of the reason, for the general surface of the gray cloth, Classic Yarn, Classic Yarn, coal ash Classic Yarn, uneven Classic Yarn and other Classic Yarn defects and some defects may be concealed; Printing because the fabric exposed relatively white, for the Classic Yarn defect requirements more stringent, and sometimes even with the bleach requirements.
Dyed blanks are divided into light billet and dark billet two categories. Light-colored blanks because of the lighter color, for the cloth of the oil, Classic Yarn, Classic Yarn, coal ash Classic Yarn, "three wire" and the opposite sex fiber Classic Yarn defects require a higher; deep color dark, Classic Yarn, coal ash Classic Yarn, dry and other uneven Classic Yarn cover strong, but for snakeskin, neps, dead cotton and other Classic Yarn defects require a higher.
Conclusion: the Classic Yarn is not absolutely good or bad points, the right Classic Yarn to do the right cloth, so as to make the best use, neither causing quality, but also can well meet the basic needs of customers for the product.