The process of the acrylic scarf thick yarn
Top wool→Sliver mixing→Gilling→Roving→Spun yarn→Doubling→Reeling silk→ Inspecting→Finished packing.
The application of the acrylic scarf thick yarn
The yarns are commonly used in textile sweaters, long woolen underwear, linder, scarves, hats and gloves and weaving all kinds of spring and autumn clothing. It can be used for heat preservation and decoration.
The types of the acrylic scarf thick yarn
1. Superfine is the thinnest of knitting wool, characterized by lightness and softness, and is best suited for knitwear worn by infants and children or the crocheted coat for women.
2. Very fine thickness is equal to 2 most fine wool, light, color is the most changeful. It is most suitable for crochet knitting.
3. Medium fine is the most commonly used variety of wool, whether infants, young children, women or men 's clothes can be woven with such thickness of wool. Woven pattern is meticulous and elegant.
4. Medium crude is the most commonly used for winter protection clothing, woven clothing is not too thick or too thin
5. High crude is the best wool for winter protection clothing